Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Witch from bangkok

There's a fine line between busy and lazy when it comes to blogging.
You can say that I'm busy because I haven't even gotthe time to rest,
and those who knows me,know how disturbing that can be to me.
At the same time, I'm lazy because I'd choose
sleeping over doing something productive whenever I can
*Blogging, productive... right*

What am I saying?

Aaaanyways, here I am again.
....

....
....
Got a surprising package 2 days back.
It was from Hongkong, kinda figured it's from my sister.
But I've no idea what's in it AT ALL.


What a pleasant surprise.

Mag's the best!!!

LURVE it!
My first thought was
"Another undersized tshirt she bought without trying"
Good to know it was actually a souvenir from Bangkok
*Awww...*
But when did she go to Bangkok??!?!
*blink blink*

I've not had a surprise like this since...
my 14th birthday, a very nice friend send me
a softtoy through Pos Malaysia.
For a while, I thought he has hots for me or something,
but he's gay, which I learn only many years later...
*haha*
Gosh... I gotta wear this soon before it gets too cold.

Oh, and watch Million Dollar Baby please.
Can totally understand why it had so many awards and nominations.
Cried like a bitch...
Like I did in almost every movie
It was a pretty fantastic flick.
Hillary Swank was alright...
but the storyline was awesome,
so is Clint Eastwood.
"Damn, you're hot for an old man"

No comments: