Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm on my lunchbreak

Just thought of blogging since I've got 2hrs before
my Understanding China class.
I know Chinese culture more than anyone in the class,
even practise them well (i.e. must have rice everyday)
So yeah, LOSER!

Assignments are coming in.
Good to know when you've got your time occupied.
Doing everyday things you do every day.
Hmm... sounds monotonous but the good news is,
we're getting used to this place.

After the longest 3 weeks of my life,
finally remembered all the lecturers' names.
Recognised classmates' faces
- at least I can distinguish one from another,
cos all caucasians looked the same to me.

Maybe melbourne isn't that bad.
Well, it's not that we've had more fun than we do in KL,
but I've decided to stop whining
and make the best out of the resources here.
So yes, highlights of the week:
1) Dinner with the members of ACCF (church) discipleship.
2) Dinner with Dan before he leaves to KL.
3) Clubbing - Faith promised to bring us.
4) Raver impersonating - it's Two Tribes babeh!

There goes our neighbors' visitors.
Hot chickitas, hot chickitas.
I can hear Spanish (or Mexican. Uhh.. is it the same?) speaking guys
at the door every single day, without fail...
And our unit... other than the TV,
it sounds totally vacant.
*sigh*

No comments: