Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ma Nooz

It's time for me to 'brag' about the new place.
Melbourne, the city of.... lost my train of thoughts there.
Nah, you can't describe this place with a word,
or even a sentence.
Or maybe it's just me.

Like I've mentioned,
this is a place I can see myself falling in love with,
but... that has yet to happen.
Don't think it's anytime soon either.

The city centre (where we're staying) is full of Asians.
Well, when I say full of Asians,
I dont' mean like streets of KL.
Like, a fair share of white skins and yellow skins.
How can I put this?
Hmm... like, you see five caucasians, then three asians.
Ok... I'm just bad at the ratio shits...
So let's forget about it.
*blink blink*

Anyway, enough of my review of Melbourne,
if there was any.
I know some of you might go
"pictures! pictures!"
Awww... I know y'all miss me heaps.
Shit, I hate that word, so australian.

Haha... ok, sorry.
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.









If you'd noticed, we just got back from grocery shopping.





A bit messy. But hey, at least it looks natural!




Oh, I thought this was worth mentioning:
I was walking along Russell St. back home from Uni just now
and I saw lotsa policemen.
Then a few white limos, and one HUGE one with an English
flag stuck on it.
Guess who's in it??
It's Prince Charles!
No... not that I adore him or anything,
but hey, how often do you get a glimpse of PRINCE CHARLES?
*blink blink*

1 comment:

bihzhu said...

conqueror!!!

your pad looks cosy..and the food. yum yum...
dont get too down k?
the sun HAS to come out sometime, coz it cant rain forever.
:)