Do you guys believe in Karma?
Not in the buddhistic way, but I do believe
when one harms others (directly or indirectly),
one shall pay back.
Even attempting shall cause one to suffer.
I consider myself a passively aggresive vengeful person.
Pretty much full of hatred and bitterness.
But I don't like doing the dirty work...
I dislike certain actions for good reasons
or so I believed
so I will try not to do the same onto others
because they WILL feel the same way I did.
If someone's being "classless" with me,
why should I bring myself down to that "classless" class?
So when someone treated me unjustly,
all I can do is to take it and smile pleasantly
and curse the shit out of the fella inside my heart
then, I wait. Very patiently.
His/her day will come, I just know.
I'll wait for the moment when he/she gets the same shit he/she gave me.
If possible maybe 10x worse.
The Bible taught me to love my enemies.
Well, I can't, but at least I'm not doing anything
to show how much I hate 'em.
A man wiser than me once told me,
"Revenge is best served cold"
Once again, I'm right.
Technically, he didn't wrong me in any way.
But his actions to others were just unforgiveable.
I'm in no position to hate this person,
but it sure feels good when you have the last laugh.
*Muahahahaha*
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Karma coma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who are you talking about specifically?
Nah... no names mentioned.
But try asking cP, she might know who.
Post a Comment