It's Friday night,
and like most of the young Asians in Melbourne do,
we went to Amber.
A friend of Faith, who has a share in that place
invited us to go, so we got in for free.
*yay*
When we got there, I feel like I'm back home,
that place is filled with Asians.
That's why they call it Asian night
Clubbing culture here is so different from KL,
the places are usually small,
but you will have plenty of place in there because
they really do have crowd control.
No joke, we're on freelist, but still queued for at least an hour.
Unlike KL, they really do avoid overcrowded.
Even though we're in the front of the line,
and stuck there for an hour,
but I must say that their management is good.
And they have such thing as "Full house".
Hmm... anyway, manage to get in.
Everyone was pretty much outta mood to party.
Especially faith, after more than an hour of waiting.
Then som guy was trying to grab Lingam's ass in front of me.
Blardy hell, I stare cock at him he can still smile.
I think he's a Vietnamese, and it's stupid to cari pasal
'cos he only attempted.
Then I met the same fella at the bar,
trying to do the same to some other girl who happen to be in
front of me again.
WHAT THE FUCK?
But after a few drinks with RnB music... started lah.
Whoever invented alcohol, the wisest person in the history.
RESPECT.
Everyone was still quite sober.
I know Faith doesn't look like she is,
but she's like this most of the time.
I call this post-151 syndrome.
According to angelene, that shiet has 75% alcohol content.
Itu Lingam manyak high...
She'll screw me upside down for posting this picture again,
but she was too high to control yourself then, too bad...
Again, it's not the alcohol. TRUST ME.
If you know Lingam well, this is the "VERY HIGH grin".
Saturday, March 19, 2005
An asian night out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you girls had lotsa fun~ Save some fun for LC and I man!!!!
Lingam! Bloody drunkard, indeed!
Post a Comment