Sunday, March 06, 2005

It has gotta be good

So, I've officially missed Zoukfest.
I don't know what Genting has to offer last night,
I'm guessing it'll be a fiesta combo with everything Zouk has for KL.
I can imagine how colorful it will be.
Not literally but... trust me, people with all walks of life will be there.
There will be yuppies who mambo jambo...
There will be all da homies gettin' it down with da ghetto style...
There will be junkies shuffling to the urban beats...
Of course, not forgetting the miscellaneous,
being there because everyone else is.
I think I'll be the last one if I'm there.

I can imagine how much fun I'm missing.
cP seems excited when she was telling me their plans.
*sigh*

Well, I didn't get to party 'til I drop last night.
But it wasn't half bad either.
Faith paid us an unexpected visit,
and we watched American Idol together.
Followed by an unexpected dinner plan with her
and Gavin (her friend) at Chinatown.
They were going on about Two Tribes
I immediately went "What? What?"
The price was the only issue here.
"Go only... you guys are gonna be here for only 1 year,
anything also go only..." says Gavin.
So am I going?
Well, still not sure... but at least the chances are higher.

Then we wanted to get a drink.
So we walked for a bit, got to "TimeOut" sat for 10minutes and left,
'cos no one wanna layan us.
Walked a bit more and stopped at a cosy place called "Hairy Canary".
I swear it was the coldest summer night since I've been here.
That short walk feels like forever.
Shared a bottle of red wine,
and as I thought Gavin was gonna say,
"Hey I gotta take off to meet some friends",
Instead he went "Hey, wanna join us for karaoke?"
Reluctant at first, 'cos I can't sing for nuts.
But he seems to know our soft spot:
"Go there and drink only la..."
Gavin has great persuasion skills u see.
So we went.

Was laughing most of the time.
It was pretty entertaining when you have a bunch
rapping "Lose Yourself" by Eminem
to some badly produced karaoke video...

Got home at around 4.30am.
Woah... that was the latest I've stayed up since I arrived.
Good sign.

No comments: