Friday, March 18, 2005

At least we know...

Often times, when something unfortunate occurs,
many questions will be asked.
The most frequently asked, yet most unnecessary one is Why.
To think about it, no reason to ask Why when something
has already happened.
It doesn't help the situation in any way at all.
God made man curious.
So we tend to seek answers for everything.
That's another beauty of life,
you don't like to stop learning.
I'm not sure where am I heading now but I was trying
to relate my own theory about everyone in general
to something I thought was pretty bad happened to my
dear friend and made me learn A LOT.
We can't undo the wound the circumstances caused her though,
but I was sure curious to know why?
Why doesn't anyone mention?
Why are we the last to know?
I have plenty of guesses in my mind
and we pretty much know the answer.
Just needed confirmation from someone
who's credible enough to give it to me.

So we did.
We asked the one who knows to find out.
We're pretty intuitive and perceptive I must say.
We guessed it right.
His superiority made everyone turn away from their conscience.
No, this could never change the bitter history.
But knowing it stopped us from looking back and wondering.
We get to block this part of memory and move forward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had lotsa fun~ Save some fun for LC and I man!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had lotsa fun~ Save some fun for LC and I man!!!!