So now that I've got unlimited access to internet,
what else can a dork like me do but spending most of my
consciousness in front of this new laptop which I'm not quite
used to yet.
Damn the Home button, why the fuck must be so close to Backspace?
The internet connection came in at the right time.
I've just finished the novel The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
Gosh, that is one of the most humourous book I've read
Not that I've read a lot
But yeah... karis is not much of a book person,
so when she does recommend something,
it couldn't be THAT bad.
Oh, I'm sure most of you who love visiting MPH would notice
there is like a huge shelf of those eye-catching, fun-coloured,
contemporary themed and attractively titled books for women (and MAYBE queers).
Each one of them is like specifically dedicated to that one special lady.
And me, ahem... a lady, will be drawn to it almost immediately.
Well, this shouldn't be something new since Sex And The City
first came out, and that was like what... 1998?
7 years should be good enough for them to mature.
But yeah... they're all like the written translation of SATC.
Same kinda approach.
Just one thing that made me wonder,
how come most of them (if not all) involves female writers and fashion?
Even though I read (almost ONLY read) this category of books,
but geez... we wouldn't mind something new.
Since we're talking about books...
reminds me of the movie The Notebook.
Gosh, bloody DVD (pirated of course) stuck in the last 10 minutes!
Arghh... how irritating was that?
C'mon, it's Nicholas Sparks's story,
it has to have a killer ending that makes people sob like a bitch.
Just like what it did to me in Walk to Remember.
I had a wee bit of tears watching the movie,
and cried almost breathlessly reading the book.
But wait, I cry for all movies,
even Stephen Chow's.
*Haha. No shy*
Okay, whatever it is... that's just annoying.
Don't even bother to start playing when there's not gonna be an end.
Damn you, Ah Meng! QUALITY CONTROL PLEASE!
No, I dont know the DVD seller's name, but he looks like an Ah Meng.
But then again, nothing's perfect in this world.
Rm10 for 3, what should I expect?
At least I've got 2 that played all the way.
*blink blink*
Friday, March 04, 2005
Well done Lauren. Boo Ah Meng.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment