I've never been this agitated since...
well, I'm not sure if I've ever been this agitated.
The story goes like this:
We had a pretty hectic start for this week.
There are so many things we gotta do.
First, our freakin' working visa.
Then, we gotta rearrange our whole damn timetable
'cos some tutorials were too full.
Almost every class we attend, we had to show something.
Monday, ad concepts for an online music site.
Tuesday, our weekly 'quickies', where we get a product or
service and come up with 3 different ad concepts in 2 hrs.
Wednesday, write 2 reviews of a bad and a good site, and
present concepts for an art director's survival kit which
I'm still not too sure what the hell it means, and
the final layout of a 2-page Pura Milk magazine ad,
AND presenting our idea for tv production (a tvc).
*phew* I felt tired typing it.
Well, we survived the 3 days,
we just deserve a 'lil celebration of our own.
So, me and Lingam dashed into a shop that says
CHEAPAWAY BOTTLESHOP.
We went in and got just what we needed.

So we have our dinner.
Watching American Idol, and there came the moment.
Beers and tv, shock-nye...
well, that's only what we were trying to do.
Our neighbour (hot mamacitas) threw some party,
which obviously, we're not part of.
They have people knocking on their door every 5 minutes.
Can hear some House music through our oh-so-thick wall.
To make up for the fun we can hear but can't feel,
beer layan-ing session!!!
Then, we got our beers out,
ready for the layan-ing session.
"Woman, you got a bottle opener?"
"No. Since when we have one in the house?"
"Then how are we gonna open this?"
"They're having party next door, should have right?"
"I think so. Don't tell me party no beer meh?"
If you'd noticed, the whole conversation was like questions only,
we've got everything 'under-control'.
It took me a lot of courage to knock on the mamacitas door,
because I felt like I was crashing a party or something,
but heck, I desperately need the cap off my bottle!
Some espanol fella answered the door,
and he didn't understand much english.
(Nicole will be screaming right now)
But doesn't matter about the conversation,
I got my request through and...
"I'm sorry, we don't have one"
I smiled, thanked them, went back into 2107, and
"WHAT THE FUCK? They're having a party without beer bottles?"
The journey doesn't end here, of course.
We were determined to have our bottles open.
So we knocked on one door after another,
and another, and another, met some neighbours before we realize,
the whole bloody 21st floor has no bottle opener.
Got into 2107 again, and i started cursing the bloody bottle.
Were considering few options,
we can break the top of the bottle and risk drinking some "debris",
we can try 22nd and 19th floor,
one way or another, we're gonna drink that bloody thing!
We were damn stress until we saw...
And da dumbasses immediately went CHEERS!!!
*blink blink*
Thursday, March 10, 2005
Beer rendezvous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment