Damn, there goes another disastrous catastrophe.
And we thought things couldn't get worse...
What's with earthquakes and southeast asia anyway?
*sigh*
All I can say is, life's short (and very bitchy...)
so do all you wanna do before it's too late.
It may seem so cynical of me to expect the worst,
but hey, at least I feel grateful to have anything better than the worst.
Thought that'll make me a happier person.
Jus is coming in 2 days.
*yay!* miss that bugger and his bitchin'.
Quite good timing though, I've got a dateline then.
Just when I turn in my movie review,
can party with that fella...
*HOLY SHIT*
My movie review!!!
The last time I was really bored,
I straigthened my 2-year-old niece's curly locks...
Since I'm not with her anymore,
I've only got my own hair to play with.
One problem, insufficient instruments.
But let me put my creativity (and courage) to test,
and do something different to my hair with whatever I can find.
Straigthener... out, my hair's straight.
Hairdryer... out, my hair's dry.
Scissors... game!
*snip snip*
Whoa... new old hairdo.
Got my bang back.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
She bangs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment