Wednesday, April 27, 2005

hit hit hit

I was hit by a van today.
It sure sounds more serious that what
really happened.
I mean, I can still blog, how bad can it be?


Well, I was trying to cross the street.
It's a one way street,
so I didn't bother to look at the left side.
Obviously the cars are coming from the right.
When I was just waiting for this blue ford
to pass me before I can start crossing,
*bang!*
A guy was reversing his car, trying to park into the space
or to me...
I shouted something 'cos of shock, not of pain.
Then I stomped towards the driver's door,
wanting to say something like,
"What the fuck are you doing?
Do you know you fucking hit me?
Are you blind or what?
Can't you fucking see me standing right there?"
But when I got there,
an innocent looking overweight elderly man asked
"Are you okay?"
"I'm okay... I'm okay..."

I thought I was and dashed away.
Weird huh?
I think I have a soft spot for old people.
On top of that, I was rushing back to Uni.
I'd only realised this when I got home


*blink blink*

Other than being hit, I was hitting on this guy from
the production storeroom.
He speaks with some funky European accent,
maybe Scandanivian or something.
Well built, short but messy curly hair.
Damn, he's fine.
I'm a sucker for men who're good with mechanical stuff.
I'm also a sucker for checkered shirts.
Okay, he's the first guy in Melbourne I'm actually
excited to see.
*yippie!*
I'm still straight!

5 comments:

bihzhu said...

I'm so glad for you!!! Just like here, even guys whom i know im not thaaaat into, but if they sparkle a lil, I look forward to it, coz its so much better compared to the bland, monotony of ugly, uninteresting guys... right?

Crumb said...

HAHA... I've nothing against ugly guys, but hotties can be a HUGE bonus. At least I've got motivation to collect/return the camera PROMPTLY. *ngiaks*

Raksha said...

Lol. Karis, your 'I'm still straight' comment had me in tears. Oh my, looong time never chilled with you & Ling. I suddenly thought of our 'Sista!' walk. Bahaha! P/s. Why don't you return it on time, and try and get an time extension? Let's see how he reacts. Keh.

Crumb said...

Elaine: I just needed some reassurance. Been single for so long that got me wondering for awhile. *haha* remember my Pink jacket? Still having it! With me in Melbourne now. SISTA!!
jon: He wasnt around when I picked up the camera yesterday. But I think I can do better than that minidv line of urs. Maybe "Can you show me how looonng the boom pole goes?"

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!