Lingam was pressuring me to post a post.
See, that's what happens when a verb and a noun shares the same spelling.
Now, it's confusing my treasured readers, and MYSELF!
Englishmen needs to be more creative, seriously...
*blink blink*
Okay okay... so that was some craptalking action going on there.
It shows how desperate I was to put some "sensible" words
up on my blog.
*haha* sensible... *pfft*
Got my weekly e-flyer email from Zouk.
Deleted it immediately, 'cos I don't wanna feel left out.
Yes, yes I'm in great denial.
But damn, I'm always too well-informed.
Lingam told me they'll be celebrating Ghetto Heaven's
first anniversary next week.
*sigh* doubt that it'll be good.
Oh, c'mon... the pioneers are not there.
This joke is extremely "inside".
*blink blink*
I'm not sure if it's the sorethroat that's getting into me or what.
But I sure am full of shit today.
Almost everyone I know in Melbourne fell ill within this 2 weeks.
Just a handful but damn you, weather!
The first sign was throaty voice,
and I'm always pleased when that happens.
A bit sick but I love that. A LOT!
Thought it was damn sexy...
*blink blink*
I was testing my fontsize just then.
I have complaints about me trying to blind my readers.
So I tried a size larger but no no no no... felt like it was too loud.
You know, it's a bit too much for my gentle nature.
*almost fell from chair laughing*
Thousand apologies... I like it my way!
But if you guys really prefer it bigger, do lemme know.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Doing what I do best...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment