Friday, April 15, 2005

How nice... *yawns*

Even thought I'm timezones away,
I still get a good picture of what's happening back in KL.
Just had another good bitching session with viji and cP
on msn few days back.
A particular person was mentioned.
His name could almost spell N.I.C.E.
So why bitch about someone nice?
I know that's almost the best attribute one can have,
but the problem is, that's all he has.
He's plain nice.
He's one of those people where everyone find him nice
but you just hate talking to because there's nothing to talk about.
We have nothing in common to talk about.
At all.
He's severely lack of bitchiness.

"He's a nice chap, but I can fall asleep just by looking at his face."
Yep, viji can be da papa of all bitches.
I second what he said though.
If you'd noticed, I repeated the word nice like... 5 times.
Sadly, being nice just ain't enough.
"X" factor ilek.
I don't see him that often when I was in KL,
but whenever I do, I'll avoid sitting beside him because
I don't wanna be caught in NO conversation.
Like the awkwardness of being so near yet not talking.
Worse, might get neckpain 'cos spent the whole night
looking at the other side.
I thought it was just me being a bad conversationalist, at first.
Now that I've found out, kinda felt sorry for him.
*sigh*

I've got a classmate here who gave me the same feeling.
What's worse, he's in one of my group project.
He's a nice guy too, but not so much of the guy I've mentioned.
Good thing is, we do talk.
Bad thing is, I was never interested to.
It's like whatever he said, doesn't seem to have any point.
Nothing harmless, but whenever he does make a statement,
I'll just agree, smile with fake interests,
and... looked away thinking to myself,
"please don't go on about it..."
I suck at layan-ing people I don't want to layan.
Always end up ignoring them of showing cock face.
I suck even more at layan-ing people I wanna layan,
but just can't seem to.
It's like, you can't be nasty 'cos they're so nice.
I have lotsa problems with jerks.
who doesnt?
But now, I even have problems with nice people.
*Holy cow*

4 comments:

Lynn said...

uncomfortable silence?

Anonymous said...

i second that you TOTALLY suck at layan-ing people...hahahahah..but your skill has improved much better ady. can layan strangers and 'nice' people better than i do. good for joo!


lingam.

Crumb said...

Lynn: Uncomfortable everything... I think I can handle bitch fight better than this.

Lingam: I learn along the way ma... but u're the si foo, woman. Remember your never-ending-goodbye sessions???

Anonymous said...

How can u lose to Lingam? She's the Si Foo! But yes, I still adore Lingam's never-ending smiles and GoodByessss~