I'm completely worn out.
Well, I'm always too smart for my own good.
And I just enjoy the sense of accomplishment
of producing something fairly decent
with the minimum amount of time.
The advertorial was given 2 weeks back.
I simply choose to procrastinate.
I do have an idea of what the assignment was all about.
But I'd started looking into the details on the brief this evening....
exactly 24hrs before the date of submission.
I don't consider myself lazy,
even though I overuse the expression
"Damn lazy ar..."
but I can only work under pressure.
I did the damn thing twice.
First, can't save, 'cos I was using the demo version of the software.
Damn champion.
Then I gotta reinstall a cracked version,
which can't be completed until I deleted the demo one,
so there... lost everything.
But I'm a patient, patient woman.
Then I've got problems exporting the file.
I don't think you guys need details about this.
Even with so many things being in my way,
I still managed to finish a 2 weeks worth of work
in 8 hours! (AGAIN)
Best part is, I've still got the time and energy to blog.
*standing ovation*
But my brain is overused...
I need rest before I go on and on with this nonsense.
Lingam also another champion,
prepared dinner for me at 12am...
Cheese+ham+tomato toasts, and beer.
She da woman....
*passed out*
Thursday, April 07, 2005
I did it again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so weird isn't it? and usually, of all the times, we blog MORE when there's an exam or assignment due very soon. haha. go figure. ;)
Post a Comment