I used to see him once every week.
Now that we're so far away,
I shall show my affection towards him publicly
by sharing our intimate moment on my blog.
It all happened in my room.
I was sitting down on my chair,
and he was already naked the moment I saw him.
He didn't look straight into my eyes.
But I can sense how comfortable he is with his own
sexuality by the way he arrives.
He seems very confident with his flawless body.
Then, I started touching him...
His expression changes a little,
but his subtle sexiness remains.
I played with his hair, neatened his curly locks.
I brushed his shoulders and arms gently,
over and over again.
We were overlooking the city.
Feels like everything has stopped for us for a while.
The colourful buildings turned gray,
and the busy streets turned quiet.
Nothing bothers us anymore.
It went on for almost an hour until the orgasmic moment came.
I've finally finished this...
*blink blink*
Thought the original version was like
a full-out pornography, severely lack of artistic value.
*Pfft* Like this one has?
Just wanna spice it up a little with my own imagination.
Jon Johnsson naked in Melbourne city... *sweet*
I was bored, okay?
Charmaine and Lin went back to Adelaide today.
One of the last few pictures we took together for their trip.
Faith refer to me and lingam as the two girls,
since they came to melbourne,
we kinda had to share the title for a while.
That night was a simple celebration for Gavin's birthday too.
It was on his birthdate, but "simple" because
there wasn't any serious drinking action going on.
It's a tuesday night, not that alcoholic right?

Thursday, April 21, 2005
Exiled mind mistaken for daydreaming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow~ one sexy entry. I can so imagine myself spending intimate moments with jon jonsson. :P
We have another thing in common. hehe
Post a Comment