Another long weekend well-wasted, or so I thought.
When I say wasted, it doesn't mean I spent it the wrong way.
It means... I was consistently wasted for the whole weekend.
The initial plan for Friday night was harmless.
Faith can finally take a break from her 8-days course,
we thought of catching up with her.
So we went out for a drink, talk cock, played ChorTi
the whole night.
Until our neighbours came...
yeah, we've finally befriended new neighbours
the night went on from ChorTi to IndianPoker.
Lingam was trashed!
I can't believe I'm saying this.
Usually, it's me, who was pissed or me together with her.
Either way, I'm involved, considering how "expensive"
it is to get me drunk, and the severeness of my ChineseWarriorSyndrome
as viji likes to call it
when it comes to drinking.
I was actually sober that night *woohoo*
Yeah...
Lingam was trashed!
Damn, I just like to repeat that.
Sorry, woman.
Then, had karaoke with Faith, Angeline, RuHann, Gerry.
Everyone was a bit high but were out of drinks,
that's when the drinking continues at Watergate,
where the Chivas was sitting nicely waiting for some casualties.
Carried on 'til 7am, 3/5 passed out.
That will be me, Faith and RuHann.
*sweet*
It's nice to know our neighbours,
it's even nicer when your neighbours can cook for you.
cP's favourite - guys in apron.
Don't be jealous, aight?
Work's piled up.
Forgot to pick-up the camera from Uni,
when we're scheduled to shoot this weekend.
Sigh... another week then.
I think I'm gonna go through another week of hell again.
Gotta pay the price for enjoying myself too much.
Ohh... and now the Numa numa heat is gone,
I've found another new addiction.
Russell Peters, a stand up comedian.
Go download it from any P2P.
It's a must-watch!
"Be a man, do the right thing"
Monday, April 25, 2005
A weekend well-wasted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOIIIIIIII bitch!
must repeat so many times izzit!?
haha, yes it was weird having you to stay sober that night.
Lingam.
Post a Comment