I felt like I'm morphing into a man soon.
Well, maybe I don't look like one yet,
but I sure sound like one now.
Thanks to sleepless assignment nights,
and gavin's germs (everyone's putting the blame on him,
thought I should join the fun),
Chatterbox's crispy chicken rice,
my daily beer ritual with lingam,
lavish's black label,
barbequed chicken at docklands,
more beer practices,
honeycomb pack sitting in the fridge,
Dessert House's spicy chicken rice
I sure love chicken rice, don't I?
All within 5 days.
Everyone's been telling me "Okay la... sexy ma..."
That's pretty much given, but I don't wanna be THIS sexy.
*raises brow*
I've just realised how long I've neglected my blog.
Just too busy... and lazy.
Let me give a 'lil summarization of what've happened to me:
Friday
Lavish night out with lingam, faith and charmaine.
Getting a wee bit too much attention
with our lesbo acts on the dancefloor,
surrounded by all the dorky dudes feeling entertained.
I was holding my own camera when this picture was taken,
my camera has no "self-taking" function,
solely on my skilled estimation,
I produced this 5-in-1 masterpiece.
He offered to take a picture for four of us,
but the quality was so bad that I can't even post it up.
The next thing I know he's in my camera.
*heck*
Saturday
Prosties hunting at St.Kilda with
faith, ruhann, paul, lynn, and lingam.
Recurrence of the Lorong Haji Taib moments.
Sunday
BBQ at Docklands,
contributed a lot to my masculine changes.
Played my first soccer game.
*sweet*
Most were there.
Didn't get to take any pictures 'cos it was drizzling.
For the past few days
Had some intimate sessions with my laptop,
after cP sent me a link
been over feeding myself with Numa numa geek
Freaking hilarious.
Think I'm gonna do my own version of it soon.
*blink blink*
Monday, April 11, 2005
Prick-evolving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment