Weekend was aight.
Consider it eventful.
I'm semi-permanently sexy.
Cos' my voice is still throaty.
*woot*
Gavin's birthday celebration on friday night
at The Lounge, Docklands.
Almost missed it, but *groovy*,
manage to make it there late.
Like the tradition,
birthday boy tahpau-ed before I got there.
I was only 45 mins late though.
Everyone was enjoying themselves taking down
evidences of gavin's totalness.
I've too many versions translated how drunk he was that night,
but I'd decided to post the most graceful one.
*How nice...*
More pics at chew's and lynn's.
Finally tried the assam laksa at Laksa King,
at the third attempt.
It's quite good, for Melbourne's standard.
I miss KL. I miss KL. I miss KL.
Some last minute plan to join Siang at Daze.
Some last minute all-girls outing with
lingam, faith, lynn, charmaine and lin (both visiting from adelaide).
Girls night can never be wrong.
Feels a lot like being a female guy.
Be as flirtatious and horny as can be.
The only difference is,
we're not hoping to wake up at a stranger's bed the next day.
Everyone just happened to be color-coded.
Sunday, April 17, 2005
Wrapping up the weekend without a nerve-wrack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wah~ Biaatch~ Having lotsa fun there huh? I missed ghetto. I missed the R&B nights. I missed the podium. I missed the getting-ready session. Ah. I missed my Kaki-es!
i miss ghetto toooooooooooo!!!
i miss you toooooooooo!!!
muaks.
lingam
cP: I don't miss that many things la. I just miss you, ALOT.
Jon: Not surprised. I've no idea where the heck is Hoju land, figured it might be somewhere in Korea... I was just a temporarily residing in puchong, now that I'm gone, anywhere can beat that place.
*grins*
Post a Comment