Sunday, May 01, 2005

Lost my compass somewhere along the way

I haven't been busy but I've no idea
what kept me from finishing my work.
Spent most of my weekend at home.
Lazing around, pretty much doing nothing.
Watched a dvd or two.
It's like I'm on this hibernating mode or something.
I'm even too lazy to blog.
It's not that I'm running outta things to say,
for the record, I NEVER DO.
I mean, met some new friends,
and I always have something to say about new people
not always something bitchy though
Lazy.
Lazy.
Lazy.
Just don't seem to get things done.
Knowing me, I will ALWAYS make it on time.
Low quality work, maybe.
At least, I was never late.
But I'm not proud of that, AT ALL.

I felt like an aimless drifter again.
Yep, not the first time
It's like... okay, done this, this, this, so what?
It's that feeling that's holding me back from
doing whatever I was "supposed" to do.
Like, I was unsure about what's coming next.
Feeling a little insecure for a while.
Not about myself, but about everything I'm doing.
I don't have the motivation to accomplish any task.
I'd always feel satisfied when I've done exactly what
I felt like doing.
Wasn't I supposed to feel the same when I don't
do what I don't feel like doing?
Gee... so torned.
I need my bed.

No comments: