Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Return of the... champion!

Hola!
Konnichiwa!
Salut!
Hello!
Bonjour!
Ni hao!
Selamat... omg, my Bahasa fail.
You guys made me feel like I've been away forever.
Yes, I'm more than free to update since few days back
but was just too lazy.
Gimme a break, I've been sitting in front of the laptop
more than lying on my bed.
Think my brain is a 'lil traumatised by the feeling of
my ass touching my study chair.
Was on this chair so often that I think that my butt deflated a lil.
Too bad God made human sit on their ass,
if not at least I can blame something for my non-existing tits.
*blink blink*

Just a tiny update on my camera storeroom affair,
Mr.Scandinavian turned out to be Polish.
He plays (or maybe he just know) piano.
He has never met a Bulgarian.
If he wasn't him, I would think that he's hitting on me.
Went to get the camera for the last of this semester
because... *ahem* we needed it.
"So, you'll be returning the camera at 6?
Well, I'll be here if you're late."
That's like a translation of "come and see me late"
*giggles*
I wish!
He's just this over friendly dude who has some weird accent,
and unaware that whatever he said may misleading.
Or maybe, I'm just suffering from some kinda
flirting dysorder, where I can't read guys' anymore.
*pfft* "anymore"? Have I ever?
I was hoping it's the latter.
Doesn't matter about Mr.Scandinavian.
Yes, he's Polish, and his name is Martin, but this is more original.

**********
"Don't drink too much"
"Beer is cheaper than orange juice here..."
"Still... you're drinking too often. Bad for your health"
"How did you find my blog , btw?"
"I googled karis wei sook. Then this site came out."
"Oh my God... "
"I was too free la..."

Everyone, meet my 2nd sister, Maggie.
She was back in KL for a few days,
since I wasn't around, and Carrie, my 4th sister,
has started her new job, no one to drive her around.
All she got to entertain herself with is the internet.
I know that my blog can be googled,
but I didn't realize that anyone other than myself
will bother trying that *ugh*
Gonna see her this weekend in Perth.
Will be there for two weeks.
Not exactly there for holiday,
just visiting my uncles, aunties, cousins, and grandpa.
I've been saying that line for at least 10 times.
People have been giving me
"Oh you're going to Perth? Wow... what for?"
and all the Wows I got are usually fake,
c'mon... it's Perth what's there to "wow" about?
But I am kinda looking forward to see all of 'em.
Poor lingam gonna be home alone for two weeks.

Oh, please visit my new photo blog.
My new ground that's specially dedicated to my camera.
Drop some comments about what you guys think.
You guys may even link it if you like.
Enjoy...

No comments: