Okay.... I must admit, was a bit excited,
since I haven't been posting for too long.
I came to my blog and I didn't see anything posted,
it was on my dashboard but not on my blog,
err.. I'm not sure if you know what I'm sayin'
cos' I confused myself also.
so I posted twice.
To make up for my TINY 'lil mistake that
all you guys were making such big hoo-haa about,
is that how you spell hoo-haa? h-o-o-h-a-a?
I've got something juicy that all you girls will LOVE.
Remember my stripper classmate?
Yeah... found a 'lil something about him
His name is Gavin a.k.a. "The Virgin Prince".
I don't wanna post his picture here,
'cos... I don't wanna be celebrating a classmate.
Oops, I think I already did.
Just go to the website and be really jealous.
Okay, now close your mouths dearies...
*muahahaha*
So, I've finally got a job,
after sending 20 over resumes to all sorts of companies
across Melbourne.
I'll be promoting the credit card that's accepted in every country
but Uganda, AmEx.
Credit card promoter is not easy, I know.
But, the pay's alright.
Not great.
Just alright.
At least I'll earn enough to pay my class mate a "visit".
*blink blink*
Went for the first interview last Thursday, lulus.
Then second interview on Friday, lulus again.
Had the full day training today,
met lotsa weird people.
I'm starting tomorrow anyways.
Pretty fast huh?
Wish me luck, everyone!!!
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
earning enough to see princes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck!!
good luck!! make sure u work hard enough so u can buy us nice souvenirs!! hehe
osaya & cp: THANKS!
jon: pretty girl, yes. airport, yes. targetting college students and businessmen, yes. OMG... u're SO RIGHT!
Post a Comment