It's been a while...
It's been a long while...
I can see that you guys miss me being in action very much.
Flooding my tagboard with complaints.
Maybe it's the weather.
Winter's hitting the down under.
It's a bit too much for the poor lil'
skin-wrap-bones-with-non-existing-fats body of mine.
It makes me wanna hibernate for the rest of the season.
Maybe I've gotten used to the lifestyle in Perth.
For two long weeks,
I stayed home most of the time,
I sleep at 10pm, wakes at 8am,
I have four to five meals a day to keep me warm and lazy,
I managed to finish two books,
for the record, I don't like reading...
the oh-so-famous Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown,
and the not-so-famous Name & Address Withheld by Jane Sigaloff.
It's rare that I can share some views about books,
since I hardly read,
but three thumbs up for both of them.
I just like three, even though I've only two thumbs.
I actually respect myself very much now,
because I can turn on the laptop and start editing photos
and thinking up craps to write under such circumstances.
*blink blink*







That's what I do most of the time,
meat shopping, vege shopping...


Victor is such an evil cousin...
he has this horrible smirk and his face when pouring me
the awful tasting liquor...
Friday, June 24, 2005
Westside story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wah moutai is dam kengchao!
Post a Comment