Poor blog, I left it hanging on the net outdated for so long.
To catch up with what I've missed,
with only so little time,
and so little patience and creativity to write
...
...
...
let my pictures do the talking.
Remember Scandinavian?
His name is Martin.
*woot woot*
Told you guys I've got some flirting skills.
*muahaha*
**********
One boring night...
when I've got assignments due the next day.
We ended up drawing... at least no more chilli.
I got to show off my drawing skills too!
Which wasn't something anyone is proud of, but myself!
*blink blink*
Looks fantastic, isn't it?
"Hou lan awesome!"
**********
One night when we were supposed to go out for a drink.
We ended up in a club that wasn't half bad.
And the weekend ended.
There starts another battling week.
2 more weeks.
2 more weeks.
I CAN DO IT!
Monday, May 16, 2005
Trying to catch up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mar. Woot? Tin. Woot? Martin baby boy. You're so dead. You don't know who you are dealing with...she's good but until you her 'SiFoo' MUAHAHA
Woot! Woot! Martin ehh? Hehehe...well then, hello?? Where are the pics?? We want pics of him then!! For shame woman! Put those flirting skills into better use!! *evil laugh*
p/s. Nice art. Hehe..oh okay..the piggy too... (^_~)
cP: si foo? I'm a highly self-enlightened person. NooOooo... no si foo.
elaine: Yes. *woot*woot* Martin is cute, but karis is no da obsession wis da scandinavian. but if i got the chance, he's gonna be all over ma ground.
jon: the piggy or the scandinavian? you've been supportive all these while, guessing it's the latter.
Post a Comment