Saturday, January 01, 2005

Two-O-O-Five

"We're supposed to be grieving for tsunami.
All the celebrations are more mellow" said songyia.
Which I kinda agreed.
Sort of quiet this year...
We were too.
Because some bitchy "executives" complained about our volume.
So we were forced to be quiet.

Everything seem to be going so wrong that night!
First, the hotel room.
We were conned.
How?
Don't ask.
Then, this fella.
One very irritating loser was talking about everything we don't wanna know.
How was he invited?
Don't ask.
Many were too drunk to turn up.
Sigh...

Then came Jan 01, 2005.
I'm not sure if I'm being too hopeful for year 2005,
having too much faith in it.
But the screwing up ended right there.
We've got phone calls from great friends.
Even called some great friends
(so I can stop listening to mr.I-know-everything).
But also thanks to mr.I-know-everything,
we decided to leave the room to join the guys in Nook's.

Where the real party is.
Viji was buzzing when we (me, lingam and cP) got there.
Just was "plastered", according to him only la.
He won a bottle for dancing topless (AGAIN)
Hui won a bottle AND a carrot for sucking it while dancing
Some random person won one doing some random stuff
(I wasn't there yet so I don't know)
I won the last one for taking off my thong.
That was reckless.
At least to me, it is.

Everyone wants to see me tahpau.
So I did.
Which isn't hard AT ALL...
Can't make up much of what I did.
I need to be reminded.
Well, at least something to be laughed about later.
Now, I'm still recuperating from my hangover.
*ugh*

Some snapshots...


Four of us
In the room
On 17th floor, the Executive Floor
for dumbf*cks who kena con.


We were stuck in the Phileo Dsara/Ss16 traffic light for quite a bit
Cars passing by were all staring...
Too bad
We were having fun
We couldn't care less.


One of the many pictures I don't remember taking
Oh, that's the carrot Hui won
I've got cP's version of this,
I better not post it
I think I'm not allowed to.

No comments: