Monday, January 03, 2005

Gone is not, ye moron.

Me: So what are you doin to help the victims of Tsunami?
Mike: By treating people nicer and enjoying myself on new years
Me: You heartless moron
Mike: Even to people who call me moron...

How interesting...

So, are people nicer after the Tsunami?
Maybe some are.
But I know one person who has been a moron,
still is a moron.
(not the one in the conversation above).

Morons are not everywhere.
If you disagree, you might have mistaken pests for morons
(since they both came in the form of a male human)
There is a fine line between a moron and a pest.

A pest is a persistently annoying person.
They are the irritating ones that you see all over the place.
They can even populate a mid-sized island.
In other words, they are more "common" beings.
Morons are way worse than that.
Trust me.

So what is a moron, really.
I looked up the word in the dictionary
Moron = a person with subnormal intelligence.
So HE is accurately described.

God, I need a moron-proof life.

No comments: