Monday, January 17, 2005

Schooltime

The dressing up part was surprisingly serious...
We even made nametags!
Pretty cute and suggestive ones...
Me: Lusty
cP: Naughty
Lingam: Kinky
Songyia: Cheeky
G: Milky (*muaks* dun angry la woman...)
Oh, in case you guys might have forgotten,
I attended gary's "back to school"
birthday bash on Saturday night.

It was really cool that almost everyone
dressed up as highschool kids.
I think I'm one of the youngest one there...
even then, I thought I was too old for it.
But who the hell cares?
We had lotsa fun reliving schooldays...
Highschool.
That was like the best time of your life.

We turned out looking pretty convincing though:
"Omg, are they students?
They're in uniforms"
said some random guy in Bar Blonde.
And yes, almost 15 of us went
there in our "school uniforms".

No, don't start thinking about those
ugly royal blue pinafores
or green slacks.
(even tho I love green, but woah... no!)
We're good at turning ourselves
into guys' fantasy...
*blink blink*

People were staring...
Felt damn shy at first.
But after getting used to it
(We walked along Bintang Walk,
how can we not?)
Damn, that was fun!

"Pictures, pictures!"
I'm sure most guys are thinking about it.
Sigh... too many Jap porn la u all~

Fine fine... here you go...



(Left to Right: cP, Lingam, Songyia, G, me)










*Haha* Lingam's straight la...



More pictures here.
Oh, if you guys want even MORE pictures,
feel free to go to Osaya's blog,
which will redirect you to an album he has.
(free publicity for him also...)

No comments: