Sunday, January 23, 2005

It all started from a bottle of Otard

Thursday night, where else but Ghetto?

KUANTAN!!!

"OK. They've called.
Got rooms. Pack your bags.
We're leaving tonight!"
says Viji just less 3 hours before we left to Kuantan.
"They" refers to the gang who were already there.

A wee bit of argument about the route and all
Then, we're off to kuantan.
Me, cP, viji and jus.
According to them (viji and jus),
it all started from a bottle of Otard.
Godliknows what the hell that means...

As usual, plan delayed, and damn...
the jam...
how stupid of us to travel to the East
on the eve of Hari Raya Haji.
All the balik kampung action goin' on...
Took us more than 5 hours to get there.

The last time I've been to Kuantan
was... 1986.
When I was only 2.
So... this can almost be my first trip to Kuantan.

Oh, and the real catch to this trip was
some "Monsoon Madness" surfing competition was goin on.
So, we're (maybe just me) was expecting to have
2 full days of some major hunky surfers ogling session.

Dissapointed I was...
No hunks.
But the event was quite exciting.
I didn't participate in any way, not even cheering and all
(except for eugene, when he was running with the Foster's flag).
It was sure something new.



Where we're staying,
and where the event was held.


One of the many races I didn't quite get.




Eugene was delegated an Oh-So-Important task.
The "launcher".
The racers can't start without him
running pass in front of them...


We hang around the beach all the way until 4 pm
just for that special moment.
HAPPY HOUR on the house.





No comments: