So, as you guys know,
I went to Bangkok to visit my hometown,
my great grandma
and my elephant, named Krum.
*blink blink*
Yes, I'm full of shits.
I'm back! I'm back!
Me, safer than ever.
The place is unaffected by the 26/12 Tsunami
AT ALL.
I don't see any of those "Do your part to help" ads on tv.
I don't see coin boxes in supermarkets.
I don't see flying banners by the roadsides.
Well maybe I'm just too carried away with the shopping
that I just can't see any.
It's better to think that way than "Bangkok doesn't care".
I think they do.
However,
I'm falling in love with that place.
The place is beautiful.
The people are nice.
The food is good.
Okay, that sounds EXACTLY like what some caucasians will
say about Malaysia.
But seriously, that place is just too welcoming.
I've posted lotsa photos,
because they can ALMOST summarize my trip.
"This is Krum.
The elephant I've inherited from my great grandma"
Hey, this can be the elephant I've been telling everyone about.
*blink blink*
Bangkok, I'll be BACK!!
Kok pun kap...
(I think it means Thank You)
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Sawasdeeka.... (or ...kap?)
by
Crumb
@
3:54 PM
labels: stainin' the world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment