We're all looking forward to gary's birthday bash
All excited about the dressing up!
Theme: Back to school.
Got all the guys drooling,
I KNOW!!!
I wonder what's with guys and highschoolchicks?
Is it the white transluscent shirt?
Is it the black mini?
Or the knee-high stockings?
Guys, enlighten me please~
I really am curious.
So I was thinking,
since we're all dressing up as schoolgirls,
gotta go all the way right?
Which includes white underwear???
Whoa... with my rainbow-colored content drawer,
I hope I can find something appropriate.
We were thinking of even getting nametags done.
It's gonna be a pretty funky night.
I think.
But one thing,
are we allowed into clubs wearing school uniforms?
I will set that as my ideal look.
OK, gonna skip the boobs.
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Schoolgirls in action
by
Crumb
@
8:19 PM
labels: collegedays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment