Gabi celebrated his 21st birthday at Decanter.
"Cina" settings but hey, 22 bucks a jug of beer
so I'm not complaining...
He wasn't exactly GONE
but a bit da too high to handle.
Quite funny at some point.
"You know, smoking is really bad for health.
If the color of your gum is purple-ish,
means it's damn bad.
You have too much Carbon Monoxide in your body.
You know? CO2."
Some very killer line:
"Actually ar, I'm quite hot.
Seriously.."
*blink blink*
Very "emo" too.
"I'm so happy tonight.
I can only say this when I'm high.
I really love both of you,
and really want the best for you all.
Please take care of yourselves."
Gabi is one of the very few good things
that happened to me last year.
In fact, he's GREAT!
The friendship is just too genuine.
Gonna his face when he leaves to UK.
Saturday, January 15, 2005
An eventful night @ decanter
by
Crumb
@
2:00 PM
labels: collegedays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment