Thursday, January 13, 2005

Shushh, Karis!

Can't make out much of what happened last night.
We were in ss2 Bangkung (jus's house)
I remember Ribena.
I remember Peel Fresh Orange Juice.
I remember the Russian Vodka I won.
I remember playin' President & Asshole
then some silly rhyming game.
I remember talking a lot.
I mean A LOT.
I remember viji and jus laughing.
I remember passing out on the sofa.
Then I don't know how I made it upstairs.
I remember throwing up
into 2 different toilet bowls
(no plastic bags hung on my ears this time).

Sigh... think it's another night of "casualty" with them.
Just like the old days
What's new?
haven't been drinking with them for so long...
Making me catch up with what I've missed when I wasn't around.

Don't like the hangover,
but hey, how long more can I suffer?
Gonna miss them heaps.

No comments: