My cousin Kimmy came back from perth with his parents.
He is one lovely child.
He didn't came out like any other newborns.
He fell into the toilet bowl and injured his spinal cord
the day he came out from my auntie.
He was paralyzed since.
I've always wondered if he knows
what's happening around him.
'Cos he never stop smiling.
Maybe he's simply cherishing every moment of life.
Suddenly I'm happy for everything that's
happening to me, or the people around me.
I'm happy for lingam.
She's making her way into the aquarium.
She's been staring at it long enough...
it's time to take a swim,
and enjoy whatever in there.
I'm happy for my sister.
Finally, senses came into her.
I'm happy for my car.
Because she doesn't have to be controlled
by the schumacher me soon enough.
Just 21 days left.
I'm happy because it's Monday.
That 70s Show is on.
And the fact that I'm not complaining,
because I don't have to work.
Maybe a bit too grateful of me.
If only I felt like this everyday.
Monday, January 24, 2005
Be grateful
by
Crumb
@
9:23 PM
labels: collegedays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment