Sunday, December 05, 2004

wanted: cure for the itch

Many might have heard.
I got stung by a jellyfish.

I went to penang last week.
Ferringhi beach (eww..).
I can't swim.
I hate salt water.
So what was I thinking?
Godliknows.

Because my appearance in the photo was in great demand.
I reluctantly drawn myself to the sea.
Swear I went into the water for just 10 mins...
and THE MOFO JELLYBITCH STUNG ME!
Arrghh... no manners!
It feels like: (ant bites + caning + electric shock) x 10 000 000.
The pain was just indescribable.
Then ferocious stomach pain.
Then chest contraction.

First aid: Vinegar.
Yeah, I know we're supposed to pee on it.
But we prefer a more hygienic alternative.

Then went to a decent looking clinic.
The 'soft' Dr.See gave me some injection.
Felt fine after an hour or so.

Now... itch attack!


NOTE: These horrific images may cause discomfort.





The current most itchy spot!




World map on ma tummy!
I see... Japan! (lame..)



OK... if any of you know any cure for my itch.
Please tell me.
Not pee ok!



No comments: