People often ask...
"What is the one place on earth you wished to go to?"
People often answer...
"Paris."
"Egypt."
"Venice."
Boring...
I wanna go to the clouds.
Clouds from anywhere, anytime.
Cheesy me.
That statement compliments me so well.
I mean, SO WELL...
But seriously, if only we could land on it and feel it.
See, this is what carebears (remember carebears?) do to kids my generation.
Sigh...
As impossible as it may sound,
I think I've already got there.
Everytime I'm in a plane,
I'm there.
Woah... I officially sounded shallow.
But seriously, what a nice place to be.
I don't get to touch it yet.
But I do get a good look at it often enough.
Ok, before I get too carried away...
Took some pictures on the plane when I was on my way back from HK.
This photo has postcard quality (I think).
Just the photography.
The lighting.
The lense flare.
The angle.
*Laugh*
("Modesty woman, modesty..." running in my head now)
Absolutely breathtaking.
What a beauty ain't it?
God is great.
Oh, fortunately the loading was pretty light.
So I only looked like a jakun to 2 or 3 people.
Thursday, December 30, 2004
Heaven on earth
by
Crumb
@
6:34 PM
labels: stainin' the world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment