Monday, December 27, 2004

Birthday wishes

Yep, I'm finally 20!
If I can live up to 60 years,
I've spent 1/3 of it already.
Wisely?
Perhaps.

So, I'm not a teen anymore.
Big deal?
The only few things I've noticed grew so abruptly when I wake up this morning
are the hairs on my underarm,
and a big ass pimple on my cheek.
(Damn it!)
But it's nice to look at my mobile phone and see 27/12 on the display.
I've spent a whole damn year wishing people on their birthdays.
At least I know my turn came.

Those who know me know how "sentimental" I am.
I appreciate the art of being cheesy.
(Even practise them VERY WELL under the influence of alcohol, cp knows).
It's already depressing enough to know that your life's a year shorter,
a simple "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" can be really helpful!

So, I woke up really early this morning to read all the midnight smses
from those that I listed as GOOD FRIENDS for remembering my birthday like
how I remember theirs.
(MUAKS!)
Then, I came online to read all the not-so-sincere birthday messages.
(via Email, Friendster, Circles etc. Well, better than nothing).

And those of you who did not remember my birthday,
or you did but you were too busy to show any gestures.
Feel really bad ok?
But if I did not wish you for your birthday too,
no sweat...
We're level.



No comments: