It's Christmas eve!
Hohoho~
So busy that I don't have time to blog
Doing all the last minute Christmas shopping...
Phew~
While I'm in the bathroom queue,
(before I'm gonna start the "transformation" process -
wall paints on my face to welcome the day our Lord Jesus Christ was born)
So, I've decided to use the time very wisely...
Post something.
Just moments from our "traditional christmas dinner"
(it's a tradition in my family that
we have our dinner together on christmas eve)
That's what I meant by traditional christmas dinner.
OK. Enough nonsense.
In case y'all didn't notice,
I was trying to be a very responsible blogger.
Even being disturbed by my stupid cousin's continuous distraction efforts
(showing me the "East Side", "West Side" hand signs
and sniffing my hair pretended to get high),
I remain calm.
Well, that's all for now.
I'll post lotsa pictures taken later tonight.
From main course
to dessert
to silly acts (with the free flowing D.I.Y. cocktail bar,
doubt that we can skip this)
Friday, December 24, 2004
Christmas Fever
by
Crumb
@
5:06 PM
labels: stainin' the world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment