Had a not-so-official birthday celebration at zouk
I missed 4 weeks of podium hogging at ghetto
Surprising enough, I didn't do much of it last night...
So how was it like reliving ghetto heaven?
I'm not sure if it's the period I was away that
made me feels like a stranger to that place or what
But last night sure feels new...
The girls bought me Flaming when I was already tipsy.
That's another tradition too.
It's not a birthday celebration without a Flaming.
Everything was going pretty well
(In spite of the congestion)
AT FIRST.
Until my encounter with JY's girlfriend.
Almost bitch fight with the girl.
Why?
She was drunk...
AND SHE'S 18
LAPAN BELAS!!!
You not only have to look like 21 to go into a club
You gotta act like one too!
Ok, maybe that's too much to ask from an 18-year-old...
But what was I doing when I was that age?
Anything under the sun but getting drunk and yelling at
nice people (i.e. me!) who were trying to help her poor boyfriend
who happened to be a friend of that nice person (me again).
I could have been bitchier.
Like taking/posting embarassing pictures of hers
Sigh... regretting a lil' now for not doing so.
But my conscience spoke to me.
So I shall spare her this time.
I swore I will show her my classic L.J. face
(a.k.a. cock face) the next time I see her.
Guess I probably won't.
Think her childishness granted her singlehood.
Woah. That was awesome.
So this is how it feels like to be bitching about someone on a www...
Nice.
Just like a big burp after a beer and 2 chicken wings.
Oh... I got so carried away that I've almost forgot
to show what the viji, just, nicky, J and hui got me.
Very sweet of them:
Let's look at from a different perspective:
Friday, December 31, 2004
B*tchin' me...
by
Crumb
@
11:12 AM
labels: daily escapades
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment