This year's Christmas was GREAT!
The Tsunami happened the day after Christmas.
Which made it even greater...
(Let's thank god it didn't happen on Christmas Day)
Yes, I'm very optimistic.
Always look on the bright side of life!
OK. You may Boo~ now.
Back to Christmas celebration.
Nice food. Check.
Family's presence. Check.
Christmas tree. Check.
Great ambience. Check.
Sufficient amount of drinks. Check.
All made mine a good one.
Too many nauseating photos from the disaster on the paper.
Sigh...
So I've just gotta share some happy pictures.
They are 6 days old.
But great memories are never stale.
At the end of the night...
Drunkenness reported: 2
Victims: Rodney (my bro-in-law) &
Maggie (my sis a.k.a. the cook)
I stood sober.
Thanks to my fellow SEE-FOOs.
They trained me well.
Thursday, December 30, 2004
High is da lights...
by
Crumb
@
1:13 PM
labels: stainin' the world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment