Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Shiang Gang ~ Woh Lai Ler

I've safely embarked on the tiny island called Hongkong.

Oh, I bumped into hk actress Flora Chan and the prettier one from Twins (think her name is Gillian) in KLIA.-thought that was worth highlighting.

Flora Chan looks like Lingam even in person!!!

Well, nice weather.

Rather warm for winter but still cooler than KL (+-20 deg).
Failed meeting up with Lingam, Gabi and Cindy.

Sad.

But it's all good.

They're gonna stay with me when they're back from shenzhen anyway.
I have limited access to the internet cuz there are 3 of us fighting for a pc (only off-office hour btw).

And tonight, there'll be another one departing for the battle

- Victor, my favourite cousin.

Sure to see him and his stupid stunts for this trip.

So when I do, and if I get to capture any of those with camera

(most probably I will)

I will BLOG it!


You guys, do enjoy my absence in KL.Cuz I am...

No comments: