Tuesday, February 05, 2008

No need for a title to announce the changes because it's so damn obvious

I love crumbie's new look.
Much cleaner, feminine and less 'grungy'.
Since I'm all 'grown-up' now, I thought my blog should look like it too.

Lingam sent me a super classic photo of us,
taken sometime in 2004 at Limkokwing's finance office (if my memory's still working fine).

I never realised I've mature that much (appearance-wise),
but I sure look young in that pic, and super-skinny too.
Eeks... how come no one ever tried feeding me.
Even now, after 5 extra kgs later, I still felt that I'm skeletoire.
Which reminds me, of the time when Micki and I were trying to find a good excuse
to get out of this Client-Agency dinner thingy.
Me: We'll just say we've got dinner at home.
Micki: No! They're gonna think what kinda morons would rather eat at home than5-star hotel!
Me: Okay fine, we'll just eat like a bite and say that we're full and we'll leave.
Micki: Why don't we just tell them you're anorexic and I'm bulimic?
Me: We'll just say that we support the Butterfly foundation by being Anorexic ourselves!
Micki: Yeah, we can even show them our Butterfly foundation bracelets!

That's just one of our many superfluous conversations in the office.
We ended up missing the dinner without even explaining why to anyone.
Damn, now I miss my old job...

1 comment:

Song Yia said...

Ahh, its good to see you blogging again. I like the new look of the blog. More matured as you said.