Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Illusive distraction

So I met up with Angel for coffee yesterday and found out that she got the job at MA.
I'm quite happy for her, since I wasn't even eager to join the company,
after the super awkward interview with the poseur GM.
On the other hand, I'm a bit frustrated that Company J hasn't called me up
for this overly mentioned but never happening 3rd interview.
It's been 3 weeks since the 2nd one, and I know it hasn't been
that long, but gosh... the anxiety is killing me!
Seriously, I can take no for an answer, if you don't want me just say so.
Don't keep me hoping for nothing.
(breathe lady, breathe...)

So other than overthinking about the job, I haven't been doing anything
greatly interesting other than improvising my illustration skills :)
It's my perfect distraction and time killer... somewhat therapeutic too!
I've got a few artwork done, but I'm just so lazy to feature them on my blog.
But if I don't post them up, I know it'll be hidden deep amongst the
many, many folders in the computer and not appreciated.
Here's a not-so-new pop-artish creation of mine:



Again, no particular significance for the chosen subject.
It's just something I can draw swiftly freehand (bimbo!)
This could be a nice postcard for your girlfriends, don't ya think?

No comments: