My first attempt at making muffins, in fact,
this could possibly be the first time I'm baking for real.
Without any help. Or guidance. Or my top-chef sister telling me what to do.
The closest I've got to baking before this was making non-baked cheesecakes,
which is not exactly baking, because they're... 'non-baked'.
Since Mag left to Perth, I thought I'd use up my free time
to seek that inborn-but-never-used baking talent of mine.
I must say it turned out pretty damn awesome for a newbie like me:

Not bad huh? With red silicon cups summore.
Btw, that's another way of being a 'lil more environmental conscious.
By baking with reuseable silicon cups or mats.
I do question if all these silicon baking products may potentially harm our bodies,
it appear pretty safe so far, but it's not like I bake every friggin day right?
And no, I didn't use any instant Betty Crocker muffin mix.
I did everything from scratch okay... even the blueberries were fresh from the market.
The second one sounded a tad more complicated than it tasted
(yes, there are two flavours even though they looked the same).
Damn kiasu right, adding every ingredient possible, but it's a good combination.
It's officially my favourite muffin flavour and it's super healthy.
These 'lil suckers will make sure your toilet trips happen alright...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
The day I decided to put on my baking hat...
by
Crumb
@
12:05 PM
labels: daily escapades
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you damn semangat sial. edible or not? :p
wah, your muffins look good leh! Well done! A good start to become a good housewife =)
Fuiyoh! The brubelly looks so nice ones....come back and bakes for us alls....
Post a Comment