For those who were wondering... the muffins not only look fine,
they even tasted fine... more than fine actually.
My bro-in-law says they were quite good :)
I was totally on the roll in the kitchen over the past few days.
Made spaghetti, then tomyam fish... I know, not a lot.
But I haven't been cooking for over a year, so doing it twice in 3days is an achievement.
I must say, my housewife career is looking quite bright at the moment.
Finally got the pictures Mag took of the flowers we arranged for CNY.
I still don't know what is the name of it, I just know it was supposed to
bring good luck for love and the plastic version is everywhere in KL.
But these are real... and they were totally blooming over CNY...
See how well it goes with the red leaves we bought at a great bargain.
Who coulda thought chinese flowers can look so chic.
Closer look... it's amazing how the bean-size buds turn into such beauties.
They make me smile everytime I look at them.
Ahh... simple joy in life.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Lady of leisure in training
by
Crumb
@
1:42 PM
labels: daily escapades
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment