Friday, August 05, 2005

SPG transformation attempt #2

As I'm writing this post,
the bleach on my hair is slowly killing all the color pigments
(is that what you call it?)
of my naturally supa black black hair which
was failed to be killed during the first attempt of my
SPG transformation mission.

Damn... I hate waiting.
Phil had his done before mine and he turned damn Beng.
So ppls, be prepared for an Ah-Lian-to-be-limweisook.
Yay, tomorrow I can go Feng Tau at Chilli.
Btw, it's an RnB event.
(WTF?!?)

OK! Time's up!
If you don't see me posting up any pics of the event,
understood la... means I failed.

"Good luck limweisook!"


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just realized..
if a stranger came across this blog, he/she would think that its PHILLIPs blog. i mean, omg, his face is all over.
either that, or they think this chick is obsessed with a skinny cinabeng.
sigh..
publicity for him though.

Anonymous said...

and yes, you do look more like an SPG now...congrats!

Crumb said...

Lingam: What to do? He appears too much in our life. And he was complaining I don't have enough of his pic... that attention whore.

Jon: Yeah... you can be my judge. Since you're the target market. *haha*

Crumb said...

siren: You meant it seriously or sarcastically? I don't know if I should be flattered. But no... not SPG-ish enough la. Now that you asked, yeah... what was I all along? *puzzled*

Joo Khai said...

u were SPG lah... sarong phil's girl.

Anonymous said...

WAssup with the SPG craze?

Crumb said...

jookhai: wtf?!?!?

songyia: saja lah... i've nothing else better to do what. Then do something to myself lah..