Tuesday, August 09, 2005

From beer to orange to chilli...

So many briefs lying on my table.
Some of them still tucked in my folder.
Untouched.
But this semester is better than last.
At least we've got some team jobs out of the way early.
Oh, been wanting to share this for a long time.
Since we're talking about schoolwork here,
check out Melbourne's most talked about ad.
And and and... it's my FAVOURITE beer!
Work of genius... both the product,
and the ad, no doubt about it.
If only Malaysia can do something THAT big.
Just check it out, absolutely AMAZING.

Back to my hair.
Got everyone curious, I know.
According to Lingam, I do look a bit more SPGish now.
But I felt more like the female version of ahbeng now.
But not ahlian.
*scratches head*
Whatever that makes me happy lahh...
Now the results...
You guys tell me whether SPG or Ms.Beng?


The color is no big deal to most people
but for limweisook, damn big of a difference okay?






**********

Been catching up with all the bedtimes I missed.
Been so busy at church.
Ja ja ja... excuses excuses.

But I've got a picture from Chilli night.
Stole it from Lingam's camera.
Was waiting for her to blog about it,
thought I could skip.
Mana tau... that woman lazier than me.



That night was good.
Everyone was there, most importantly,
we've got enough to drink.
Irfant, the king of dancefloor.
His stamina damn ons... kept pulling us out to dance
before our asses got warm on the couch.
Left at 4am cos I gotta be at church by 8.30am.
Planet worship!!!
My vocals and sound&production workshop.
Yes, limweisook sings now...
So I had 3 hours of sleep, and a 9am to 6pm of concentration.
Amazing, I didn't doze off AT ALL.
Must be the presence of God.
*blink blink*
But I collapsed as soon as I got home.
Woke up at 9pm to eat Lingam's pasta carbonara
very delicious, the woman can cook now... don't mess
Tahan til 11pm, passed out til 11am the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woman.....
that is SECAREH..

Anonymous said...

Your hair barely any difference la. I expected it to be more blonde.