In melbourne, it's hailing.
Unlike KL, it's hazing.
Cold, but I'd rather freeze my balls off.
IF I have any
Haze is just bad... everyone back home,
please take care of yourself!
SongYia turns 21!
Made it pink specially for you.
Happy birthday, bitch!
You're one person I know who has the best time managing skills,
but I think you gotta work a 'lil harder to make your "kids" come true.
Inside joke.
just added it 'cos I've finally got the time to sit down and edit it.
cP, please make sure you hand songyia's present to her PERSONALLY.
We gotta be so careful when it comes to presents now.
Just two weeks back,
for Sue's birthday, we took a while to decide what to get for her.
After many many emails and msn chats
since everyone is so far apart
we've finally got her a present and sent it to Sydney via post.
One week went by...
another week went by...
no note of her "Thanks for the pressie guys!"
which got me a tad worried.
After knowing that she haven't got the present yet,
we were cursing the hell out of Post Australia.
But after much "investigation" and "verification" from respective parties,
I found out that we... got... the... WRONG ADDRESS!!!
*kaniniacaucibailanjiaopukimapantattiunyasinghamkachan*
Lesson learnt.
Handle presents with care.
Handle the addresses with GREATER care.
But every year around this time,
people turns a year older so rapidly one after another.
It's like 70% of the birthdates I remember,
falls around this time of the year.
I'm sure I'm not the only one complaining about
the baby booming in Augusts, Septembers, and Octobers.
What's with the sex during the December, January and February in the 1980's?
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Another one turns 21...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
*SongYia with a huge smile on her face*
Thanks WS~ I dont think i need to work harder to make a kid lor. Its easy to find a sperm donator. However its difficult to find a life partner~
Gosh~ I sound scary wei~ Sigh, the consequences of turning 21!!!!
kevin: thanks. you too ah! take care of yourself, when i'm back, you must be my driver k?
songyia: sperm bank? hoiyohh, if u got some kurap genes how? later ur baby come out with spots all over body.
kurap anjing!!!
of course not sperm bank la~ get some any random good looking guy with good genes la.
Anjing kurap? It reminds me of HON WAI. *pukes*pukes*
i didnt want to name drop~ but thank you, songyia.
songyia: warning #1. I do not allow such nonsense in my blog. but... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment