Tuesday, August 23, 2005

and the list goes on

1. 1000 word essay : "Advertising, where it goes from here?"
2. Lynx deodorant 30secs animation (due tomorrow and I've only got the background done)
3. Ad agency CSI presentation
4. Gerber knife catalogue
5. Retail ad campaign
6. Officeworks retail print ad
7. Art Direction: Fashion event project

Only one off the list so far.
And I've not even gotten all the briefs for this semester.
That's only 2/3 of them, it's only freakin' week 7!

OH. MY. TOOSH!

WHAT. THE. HECK?

YAU. MOU. GAU. CHOR?
APA. BENDA. NI?

Some pics from the Graffiti event organised by Urban Life last Saturday.








4 comments:

raychuah said...

hey karis, just dropped by frm iris's blogpage. nice photos. very entertaining ah, ur blog! haha

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa! karis.. actually.. phibs was thinking of you when he did that canvas.. woooo!

Crumb said...

raymond: HEY! thanks for dropping by.

iris: Oh dear, we actually think alikee.haahha

Crumb said...

jon: do I? Is that a good thing of bad? Is it my hair?? must be my hair...