Crazy.
Sick.
Bananas.
Koo-koo.
Looney.
Screwballs.
Lunatics.
Nutcase.
Whatever best describes things we do when out of no reason.
Sigh... overseas students.

This probably answers your curiousity IF you've seen something
familiar from Lingam's blog.
Another fine night,
when I was happily chatting on msn with...
I can't remember who.
Two unidentified objects were trying to distract me with
some very, very disturbing behaviour...
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
One night in 2107
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WAHAHAHHAHAH~ The things that phil is willing to do~
Ling- Aiyo~ u got ur own room la~ Leave WS's sheets alone~ =P
ESSSSCUSSSSSSE ME LIMWEISOOK???
i was screamin my lungs out for help but you just continued LAUGHING! somemore can say i indecent! *toooooot* you ah!
err..yl i think u look damn comfy in phil's arms lorr...heheh u sure u didnt like it huh??
i had to 'pose' because limweisook wanted to TAKE A PIC. its phillip FORGODSAKE. itu POMPUAN wei.
Lingam: Ey you should be happy I didn't post the one with you ON TOP of phil. hehehhee....
post lah that one! uhh.. what happened to your the tagboard ah?
I'd just decided to take it off. Irritates me when it doesn't load properly. I'll put it up again as soon as I felt like it again. Hah!
EVERYONE: the attn should be on phillip's ass crack n hot legs. dont b distracted pls.
lol! i'd rather be distracted, thank u.
haha pothead-fuck-u-ling.
Post a Comment