
I tried my best to cut down the amount of pictures to blog.
This really is the best I can do.
I've never taken so many pictures in any 2 weeks of my life.
The last I checked,
the folder of their visit has 1.37 Gb worth of pictures and videos,
a total of 1,640 files in it.
I'M SO AMAZED WITH OUR CAMWHORING ABILITY...
But I've had the time of my life,
we have never spent so much time together since highschool.
I always thought we might've grown apart because of our differences.
We all have our own things going on in our lives.
Interesting enough, for the past 8 years of our sixership
never one decision was made without conflicting each other.
Not that big of a surprise right?
I mean, it's hard enough to satisfy one woman,
we're talking about SIX now.
But the fact that we have such diversified interests and opinions
yet still clustered together for so many years
can be something even I feel envious about ourselves.
They are the best thing that ever happened to me.
Thanks for every smile you guys brought to me,
and every tears you guys allowed me to wept on your shoulders.
Love you guys lots!
Enough with the emo shits.
Back to the real deal.
The top grade pictures that I managed to pick out of the thousand plus.
Picnic @ Fitzroy Gardens 
Around the City
Dinner @ Lygon Street
We were too lazy to walk home,so we forced 9 people in a Camry.
At home, two of them.
2107 and 2115...


St.Kilda Beach

Road trip #1: Healesville
First pitstop: Oakridge wineyard to do a 'lil wine tasting...

Second pitstop: Hedgend Maze
Iceberg
The temperature was only 6 degrees.
Phil drove us to a nice beach and suggested "iceberg".
We didn't take long to think,
possibly the weather freezed our brain cells a bit.
Me, songyia and thon stripped down to our undies
and took a dip in the sea.
I couldn't feel myself for at least 15 minutes even when I put on clothes.
For those who doesn't know what's Iceberg,
I pretty much explained already.
Stings, but a MUST-TRY!

The Long Room






Roadtrip #2: Philip Island
First Pitstop: Tullamarine Airport
Second pitstop: Tooradin

Third Pitstop: Smiths Beach
Girls Night Out: Mandate @ Inflation
Girls, be very jealous...
MEN IN G-STRINGS.
TOPLESS HOT HUNKS SERVING YOU WITH FINGER FOOD AND DRINKS.
*woots woots*
The topless waiters

He called himself Cowboy

I can't remember his name,
but this indecent display of himself got us all VERY titillated

Roadtrip #3: Great Ocean Road
First pitstop: Torquay
Second pitstop: Somewhere along Great Ocean Road

At the time we got to our main destination, the 12 Apostles,
the sky was pitch black.
We were late.
We started our journey late,
and stopped too long at torquay shopping.
*sigh*
Disappointed, but the sights along the journey was breathtaking too.
Glitters Launch @ Velour
The bitches last night together out partying in Melbourne
Us having our sambucca shots, courtesy of siang,
under the instructions of viji all the way from KL.
I miss them very much.
I can't wait to go home.
8 comments:
hurrah! you gurls had a blast... while i suffered for 2 weeks without my babe. hehe.. my turn now. ;) cool pics btw.
osaya: haha u sure a jealous bf. hm..
6ix: u gurls are the best that i've ever had or will ever have. all the small lil things we did together, i miss and treasure them all. i may not share my deepest thoughts at times; doesn't mean i don't think that u gurls are worth it but somethings are just better to be left unsaid. knowing that u all care, that is all that matters.
muaks muaks
This is a good summary of our entire 2 weeks trip to melbourne. I can't wait to see you girls again in December. :)
ling told me about the stripper and the white cloth... is that thing real?!!?!??!?!?!!!?!?!?
osaya: Arghh... yeah. Dengki sial.
cp: I dont need to say no more. You'd probably guessed this. My eyes are red now.
songyia: Is it? I filtered lotsa stuff 'cos I don't want my patrons to suffer the killer image downloading.
bihzhu: I've no friggin idea, but it sure looks pretty convincing.
lily: babe, why are u even surprised? It's nicole. we're talking about male genitals here...
Phil's hair... okay wat. I helped him cut a bit okay. Dun insult my skills.
I'm referring to the anonymous male stripper..one word (MONSTA)..anyway that dangling mojo looks frighteningly familiar..hmmm it's like i have seen it somewhere in my room..
Wahhh whyeshen... you so cute ah. That dangling mojo looks a lot bigger in life. Dont measure with the size of it from the picture pls.
Post a Comment