Monday, July 18, 2005

Hou yeh... veli goose.

I'm beginning to admire myself.
Oh wait, I've always been.
Cut, cut, cut.

Take two.

I'm beginning to admire myself more.
Why?
I've been at home the whole day without any
form of communication with outside world.
My dear-O neighbour is in custody.
As to why... I'm not gonna share his private life with the world,
but he should be released in a few hours time.
My dearest housemate cum kawan baikku is doing her thang,
and that is, sleeping.
A lot.
A hell lot.
I've also lost my internet connection for days already,
because I'm not with the smartest provider in the world.
The weather is just too cold for me to even step out of the door.
If that wasn't bad enough,
Danny took the DVD player and he's not gonna be around for two weeks.
Australian national tv makes me wanna shoot myself
since Desperate Housewives finished its season.

So how did I save myself?
It requires a lot of layan-diri skills.

*jeng jeng jeng*


I cooked chicken curry.

Food turns out really good when you're cooking
with more than the intention of feeding.
2 hours well-spent.

Damn long I know, curry not easy to cook okay?
Summore I'm an amateur.
Oh, I've also gave my ground new banners.
A dirtier look welcoming its 1st birthday.

"Limweisook, lei hou yeh!"

Now that I got my internet connection back,
the first thing I do is to blog about my lonesome escapade,
and make me babeh lookin' dirteh dirteh.

2 comments:

bihzhu said...

your poem/statement on the banner needs a lot of deciphering! haha.

Crumb said...

what's wrong with that??? I like it that way... oh, it's not a poem.